IRobot Roomba is the latest model of iRobot. The latest Aero Force technology can be seen when the vacuum is overturned. Its design provides the facility for better features and improved performance. In fact, iRobot gives you a lavish lifestyle. It is the best option for cleaning up pet hairs.
IRobot Roomba 891 Robot Vacuum
This is an excellent device that can clean hard floors as well as carpets. It is Champagne in color and its model name is Roomba 891. It consumes up to 120 volts and has the dimensions of 13.9 x 13.9 x 3.59 inches.
- Its Power Lifting shows five times more suction power and hence the performance can be improved.
- It has a three-stage cleaning process. Firstly it loosens the dirt, pet hair as well as the dust, lifts them, and then it sucks them.
- The cleaning head has the ability to adjust its height so that the brushes which have multiple surfaces remain in touch with the floor and adjust according to the floor or the carpet.
- There are two multiple surface brushes that have the capability to remain in touch with the floor.
- Roomba gets alert due to Patented Dirt Detect sensors that alert the user for concentrated areas of dirt like the places at the homes that have maximum use.
- The iRobot HOME App helps in the scheduling as well as cleaning from any location.
- It does not clean the floor completely.
- It does not work well on rugs.
- Its price is more as compared to its performance.
This is an excellent vacuum that provides added suction power.
IRobot Roomba i7 (7150)
This is a Robot vacuum that has Wi-Fi connected to it. It provides a Smart mapping feature and works with Axela. This is an ideal option for cleaning pet hairs. It is black in color and performs double action that is on the floor and on carpets. Its dimensions are 13.34 x 13.26 x 3.63 inches and it weighs 3.38 Kilograms. Its average battery life is 75 minutes. One battery is required to operate it which is included in the package.
- Its pickup and performance are very powerful.
- It has a three-stage cleaning system that can clean intense dirt and stubborn messes.
- Its power suction is ten times more as compared to other vacuum cleaners.
- With the help of vSLAM navigation, the layout of the home is learned by i7 and makes its own smart apps.
- This feature allows the cleaner to navigate and clean smartly.
- It has the capability to charge itself in case of a low battery.
- The app asks for important credentials of the user specially the details of his contact.
- It also asks for the location of the user. If these permissions are not given, then the app does not work.
- The scheduled cleaning does not work in the absence of Wi-Fi.
The clean stage cleaning and the use of dual brushes allow the robot to work efficiently, cleaning the home in a proper manner.
iRobot Roomba 690
iRobot Roomba 690 is a robot vacuum cleaner that can be connected to the internet. It works in combination with Alexa and is good for cleaning pet hair. It can clean carpets as well as floors and has the capability of self-charging. It uses one Lithium-ion Battery. It can be used with iPhone version 11 plus and Android Version OS 5 or a higher version. After running for 90 minutes it automatically starts clocking and recharging. It has the dimensions of 13 x 13 x 3.6 inches and has a weight of 7.8 pounds. Roomba Users Guide, Roomba User’s Manual, and Roomba Warranty are provided with the vacuum to provide technical details.
- It has a slim design which is good for home décor also.
- One wall barrier of double mode is also provided with it for providing better control over it.
- It provides a three-stage cleaning system and two cleaning brushes which have different surfaces.
- These surfaces have the ability to clean everything starting from small particles to larger messes.
- A complete set of intelligent sensors is provided with the vacuum cleaner to move under and around furniture in a convenient manner.
- IRobot home app helps in cleaning the house from anywhere.
- It can be used with both options; the Google Assistant and the Amazon Axela.
- The software is compatible with the mobile device.
- The device does not perform well and cannot even find its docking station.
- The robot causes scratches on the floor.
- If the vacuum detects a dark area, it moves in the opposite direction to avoid climbing over the detected hill.
This is a good vacuum that provides a scheduling facility and performs well on dirt and pet hair.
Also, read about Roborock S5 Robot Vacuum: Multiple Cleaning Modules.