The Eufy RoboVac 30C is the latest model of robot used for cleaning it’s smarter, thinner, and quieter than its predecessors.
Eufy RoboVac 30C equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity, the Eufy Robovac 30c robot vacuum is often controlled via smartphone, virtual assistant, and more traditional methods.
It’s also sufficiently small to suit into corners without getting trapped. It’s not just profoundly limber. It can also charge itself. To not mention, you’ll control it through common phone programs, including Google Voice and Amazon Alexa.
The normal mode is superb on bare floors while on carpets, BoostIQ is activated and steps up pressure to 1500P. The Eufy Robovac 30c takes on dust-busting around your home.
- Wi-Fi Convenience: The EufyHome app, and Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant voice control-services let you accomplish your vacuuming needs with zero effort from you.
- Worry-Free Cleaning: Set Boundary Strips and the robot vacuum cleaner’s slim 2.85” body with—upgraded to 1500Pa* suction—only cleans the areas you want.
- BoostIQ Technology: The robot vacuum cleaner will automatically increase suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed—so you get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Up to 100 minutes of constant, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave from this robot vacuum cleaner.
- What You Get: Eufy Robovac 30c, 13.2 ft Boundary Strips, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
- The Eufy Boostiq Robovac 30c is among the foremost affordable EUFY vacuums available.
- The low-profile design enables it to travel under furniture.
- You’ll control your EUFY from 13 ft. away using the supplied IR remote controller.
- With the Eufy Boostiq obovac 30c, you get a bigger 0.6L bin up from the 0.55L bin within the Robovac 11. Eufy BoostIQ Robovac 30c
- 1,500 Pa suction
- 100 minutes of cleaning time
- Includes boundary strips for no cleaning zones
- Complimentary accessories
- Three-point cleaning system
- 2.85 inches high
- Navigates over carpets and ledges
- Senses unsafe drops
- Infrared sensors
- Quiet cleaner
- Lengthy charging time
- A bit expensive
The eufy boostiq robovac 30c looks virtually just like the Robo Vac 30. At 12.8 inches in diameter and a couple of .9 inches tall, its slim and compact build makes it ideal for low-clearance furniture.
The start/stop button on the highest of the vacuum blinks orange when charging, glows solid blue when charged, and solid orange when the battery is low.
If there’s a mistake or the vacuum is stuck, it flashes red.
Above this button, the Wi-Fi status light slowly flashes blue when it’s expecting a connection, rapidly flashes blue when it’s connecting to your router, and glows solid blue when it’s connected.
Performance and easy to use:
The Eufy Robovac 30c review cleans very thoroughly. It managed to succeed in all areas of my long, thin lounge quickly, cleaning most areas multiple times and it also coped well.
The Eufy Robovac 30c review can increase suction power automatically when required so you’ll maximize battery use when cleaning floors of various types in one cleaning session.
The 30C also features a number of various cleaning settings you’ll use. You’ll mostly be using the Auto mode but it’s occasionally useful to use the vacuum’s edge, spot, and quick modes if you would like it to hold out a quicker clean.
Connecting the Eufy Robovac 30c review to the home network and to the Eufy Home app was a breeze. Although the app insisted we create a user account before connecting our bot, Eufy Home guided us through the whole setup process.
The Eufy Robovac 30c review comes with a really quiet operation service because of a complicated brushless motor.
Noise emission has been reduced by up to 75% in comparison to plain vacuum cleaners. In fact, the 100-minute operation is not any louder than the quality microwave.
It allows you to stay tabs on what’s happening around you because it cleans.
This improvement is additionally another advantage to people that have kids or pets who could be disturbed by a loud vacuum.
The Eufy Robovac 30c review has excellent suction. It must be emptied after every cleaning cycle (even if you probably did it the day before) and you’ll be amazed what proportion it picks up, compensate a ‘clean’ floor.
It comes with a ‘BoostIQ’ feature which may automatically increase the suction if required; it’s a touch noisier and power-intensive but great if you’ve got different floor surfaces requiring different levels of suction.
Once charged it runs for over an hour and a half which is sufficient to try to an entire floor.
Also, you can get Irobot Roomba vacuum cleaner for your home cleaning.