The Roborock S4 is a mid-range robot vacuum in Roborock’s vacuum lineup with outstanding performance on bare floors. It effectively cleans hair on bare floors and on the low-pile carpet so it’s an ideal choice if you have a pet and your house has those surfaces.
Comparison Of Roborock S4 VS S5
Its smart pathing feature is effective at cleaning a room as it learns a new path every time it cleans, so it’s efficient at moving around objects. It’s a bit difficult to maintain and you also need to buy replacement parts regularly.
On the upside, it has an excellent battery life and the dirt compartment is of good size for a robot vacuum.
Roborock S4 has the most cleaning brush, for instance, maybe a large dual-action anti-tangle brush. a mixture of classic bristles and rubber fins means this brush works on both carpet and hard flooring too. It is also cleverly designed to avoid getting knotted with hair the maximum amount as other brushes.
Roborock S4 also features a washable dustbin and filters, which also means you are not regularly spending a fortune on maintenance also.
- A high-precision laser navigation system for guidance scans your room at 300RPM, creating a real-time map of your home that’s accurate to up to 2cm.
- Comprehensive Roborock app control, including map saving, selective cleaning, no-go zones, and power setting, offer you total control of S4 regardless of where you’re.
- Intense 2000pa Suction, enough to lift AA batteries, easily picks dust off floors and may even drag trapped dirt from deep inside low-pile carpets. don’t suggest to use it on high-pile carpets.
- Supersized 5200mAh LiPo battery, good for over 150 minutes of non-stop cleaning, is quite enough to wash most homes in one session.
- The elegant transparent design adds slightly of favor, and also makes checking the dustbin easier. a look through the shell is all you would like to try to to.
Edge sensors: to stop the vacuum from “driving” off edges like stairs (The S4 has been upgraded to 11 total edge detecting sensors).
Contact sensors: An intelligent feature that communicates to the vacuum that contact has been made with the charging station and it’s charging properly.
Spiral main brush roll: Centrally located within the middle of the vacuum with bristles for agitating and collecting debris directly into the cleaning path (The Roborock S4 now features a floating brush roll to adapt to changing floor heights, like going from hardwood to carpet).
Wheels: There’s a little wheel within the front of the vacuum wont to maintain balance and a couple of large wheels for navigating over obstacles (up to 2cm).
- Outstanding performance on bare floors.
- Effective smart pathing feature.
- Great for the price
- Powerful suction
- Good battery life
- Washable air filter
- Voice activation
- Excellent mapping
- Quiet cleaning
- Low profile
- A lot of parts that need maintenance and replacement.
- Smallish dustbin
- Only available in black
- Gets dusty/fingerprint
- Not for high-pile carpet
Introduction to Roborock s5
Roborock S5 comes with laser navigation, floor mapping, and both vacuuming and mopping functions, so you’ll tackle all of your floor cleaning from the comfort of your couch.
The Roborock S5 impresses right out of the box with its bright white finish, a welcome change from the samey reminder black common to most robot vacuums.
Roborock S5 attempts to face out by going one better it doesn’t just vacuum your floors, it also mops them. For mopping, you would like to moisten the material and fill the cistern.
It’s sort of a very bit of water for a whole apartment, which clothed to be the case. When the S5 is mopping, you’ll barely see any sign of a wet floor.
The supplied filters are washable and everything is straightforward to access, meaning it’s simple to stay this robot in tip-top shape and cleaning efficiently.
- Best Navigational Abilities robot vacuum by TechGearLab. Advanced mapping: Laser mapping systems scan your home as S5 cleans, giving it the information it needs to clean every room as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Clean effectively: Strong suction and multiple cleaning modes: Select the best mode for your robot vacuum cleaning environment, from Carpet, Quiet, Mopping, Balanced, Turbo & Max mode, with a maximum suction power of 2000Pa. This feature makes it a competitor of iRobot Roomba 805
- Powerful app control: Use the Mi Home app with Roborock S5 to schedule cleans, view cleaning progress and information, take control manually, check accessory status, choose clean modes, clean specific areas, and self-recharge. Compatible with Android, iOS, and Alexa.
- Robot Vacuum and mop: Install the water tank for simultaneous mopping and vacuuming. One run leaves the floor shiny and clean.
- Ultra-high 5200mAh battery capacity: 150 minutes of constant working, ideal for big house and multi-room. Note: Suggest not use on dark or long-pile carpet.
- Authentic products in new condition from ROBOROCK TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD enjoy the 1-year warranty, Any questions, 9 hours customer service from 20:00-5:00 Eastern Time at 1-831-217-6425.
- Quiet – good for hard floors, lower traffic areas, and times once you need a quiet environment.
- Balanced – allows for automatic adjusting of suction power to maximize battery life and background level on different flooring types.
- Turbo – faster cleaning, which can not provide as deep a clean on high traffic areas.
- There’s also one edge brush, designed to comb dust from the edges of your room into the most vacuum path.
- On top is that the laser navigation, which enables the robot to seek out its way around even within the complete dark.
- You can start a clean by tapping the button on the front of the cleaner, with controls for a daily clean and a spot clean. The latter is handy if you would like to wash a selected spill.
- There’s a Carpet mode for max suction. That’s tons of choice and, realistically, sticking with Balanced gives an honest compromise between cleaning performance and sound.
- Feature-packed design
- Intelligent mapping system
- Multiple cleaning zone modes
- Impressive results
- Stylish looks
- Scheduled cleaning only does one pass
- The dustbin is a bit on the small side