Robot vacuum cleaners have been on the market for the last two decades. New and interesting features are being added to these robotic vacuum cleaners, which have made our household tasks a lot easier. These robotic devices such as robotic vacuum cleaners and robotic lawnmowers are different from the conventional, nonrobotic vacuum cleaners and lawnmowers
Although robotic vacuum cleaners are quite an emerging phenomenon. However, the idea of having a robot cleaning assistant and having autonomous products at home for performing different tasks is not a new one. People have always longed for such a robotic companion who could spare them some time with their loved ones.
The loved ones can either be humans or pets. If we talk about pets, they seem really, mischievous and true companions of our loneliness. But they do come with a little problem. The pet’s hair problem. Pets’ hair is so thin and fragile that it’s often difficult to detect them on the floor, mats, carpet, and ground. To solve this problem many companies have introduced a budget-friendly robot vacuum for pet hair.
While there are hundreds of robotic vacuum cleaners available in the market for pet hair, carpets, and hard floors, It is difficult to choose the best one, That’s where we play our part. After intensive research, we have found the Kyvol Cybovac E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner as the best solution for all your problems.
What is Kyvol?
Kyvol was launched in 201. It manufactures unique, innovative, user and environment-friendly products including cleaning robots, at-home health tools, and various other smart devices. Kyvol has a vision that the company designs its products to assist people in their routine tasks and encourage a healthy and productive lifestyle.
Review of Kyvol Cybovac E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Following is the ultimate and detailed review of Kyvol Cybovac E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner:
If you hate vacuuming and you have mischievously super active kids and pets then this super cool user-friendly Kyvol Cybovac E20 robot vacuum is a must-buy product.
In today’s world, everyone wants to get things done quickly, easily, and efficiently. Kyvol Cybovac E20 is the ideal choice for single people and busy housewives who want to have a hands-free robot vacuum. It is an ideal selection for those who care for their place’s appearance but who just don’t have time for floor cleaning.
What’s inside the Box?
Kyvol Cybovac E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner comes in a small, simple but heavy-duty box. The box comes very well packaged. The very first thing which you see when opening the box is the simplicity and beauty of the main unit. Accessories that come within this box are as follow:
- Cybovac E20 robot vacuum cleaner
- Power adapter
- Charging base
- cleaning brush
- 4 side brushes
- HEPA (with sponge)
- 6.6ft Magnetic strip
- Remote controller
- A user manual
- Two AAA batteries
- 3M Adhesive tape pack
- 18-month warranty card
Kyvol takes special care in designing all its accessories and guarantees that all of its products are manufactured with high-quality material.
Key features of Kyvol Cybovac E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner:
Other key features of the Kyvol Cybovac E20 robot vacuum cleaner includes the following:
- Kyvol has amazingly assembled few key components into a simple and easy to use, 2.4kg robot with dimensions 325*324*73mm and suction 2000 Pa.
- With this amount of high-level suction power, It guarantees strong cleaning performance.
- The Cybovac E20 comes with a mighty suction power to keep your home clear of dust and debris.
- The Cybovac is capable enough to pick up all kinds of debris from your floor including clean hair, dust, and pet litter from hard floors to medium-pile carpets. That often forms small airborne dust particles.
- It can be difficult trying to maneuver your regular bulky vacuum into hard-to-reach spots. With the robot vacuum’s compact size, the device can tackle small spaces that your regular vacuum can’t get to.
- It can easily slide under low furniture or a bed to grab dust particles. Its unique side brushes get deep into corners and edges, tough spots for most regular vacuums to reach.
Smart app & Voice Control:
- It can be controlled by Alexa and Google Assistant
- You are free to control your robot vacuum with voice commands and the robot vacuum can be started and controlled with the user’s own voice. So no need to get up to start the vacuum manually. All you need to do is to ask your vacuum to start working.
- You can easily control Cybovac E20 with a few taps on your smartphone app. Thus you can use these vacuum robots to save you time and energy.
- Apart from the robotics technology in the vacuum’s design, the robot comes with the most advanced and unique navigational sensors that prevent the vacuum from plunging down the stairs or bumping into things.
- Users can even set a NO-GO area by using magnetic strips to protect valuable items and establish out-of-bounds zones such as play areas for kids or pet feeding stations.
Powerful Battery & Self Charging :
- Many robot vacuums will do one pass of a room before heading back to the charging dock. The Kyvol Cybovac E20 keeps cleaning until the battery needs charging, going over different areas multiple times.
- Due to its 3200mAh lithium-ion battery, the E20 vacuum cleaner can work as long as 150 minutes. When the battery is low light turns orange.
- It even automatically returns to the charging base.
- Set to low suction power, the Cybovac E20 can last for 150 minutes before needing to recharge, that’s much longer than some more expensive models. At the default setting, it will run up to 114 minutes, which is still impressive.
Three Cleaning modes:
- The E20 Vacuum Robot Cleaner comes with three interesting cleaning modes including automatic cleaning, spot cleaning, and edge cleaning.
- You can easily switch between different modes and power levels as you want. Moreover, when it is on the carpet, it will automatically increase the suction power for a better cleaning effect.
If we summarize these points in a single list, then we can say that the mighty Kyvol Cybovac E20 robot vacuum cleaners come with the following amazing features:
- Superior powerful suction power with 2000pa
- Three different cleaning modes – auto, edge, and spot
- Controllable via an app for remote control
- Controllable via voice command
- Can be connected to Alexa and Google Assistant
- High-precision sensors
- One main brush and two side brushes make it possible for the robot to get up close to walls and furniture to ensure no area is missed.
- Ultra-long durable battery life of 150 minutes.
- Infrared sensors prevent the vacuum from falling down stairs or bumping into things
- When the vacuum reaches a 12% battery level, it automatically returns to the charging station.
- 600ml dustbin means no constant emptying. Yes, you will have to empty your unit’s container or replace its bag.
- Automatically docks and recharges
- HEPA filter
- 3200 mAh battery
- 150 minutes of continuous superb cleaning
- Amazon Alexa support
- Google Assistant support
- Magnetic virtual walls
- Anti-drop sensors
- The wifi frequency band of 2.4 GHz
- Carpet boost
- 18 months warranty
- No washable filter
- No full bin indicator
Tips to remember:
Following tips should be kept in mind while buying a robot vacuum cleaner:
Home Survey: The very first thing which you have got to do is to survey your home. You need to check that Is there hardwood or carpet in your house? How thick are carpets? How many levels does your home have? Do you have pets that shed a lot? Does your cat kick her litter out of the box? These are factors to consider when shopping around for a robot vacuum for the first time.
Budget: Robot vacuums prices vary widely. You can spend less than $200 or more than $1,000.
App Control: The newest robot vacuums in the market function with the help of apps that make it easier to control and schedule cleanings. Many models map your home and allow you to clean specific areas with just a single tap on the app.
Suction Power: Some robot vacuums clean better than others. Not all robot vacuums have the same suction and cleaning power. Some are better at picking up pet hair from carpets, while others might perform better on the hardwood.
Above mentioned tips are just preliminary guidelines for buying a robot vacuum for the first time. One must keep in mind different other factors and features too.
The Kyvol Cybovac E20 robot vacuum cleaner is one of the best vacuum cleaners. We have robots doing it all. Cars that drive themselves, drones that navigate the sky, and robot vacuums that find their way around furniture. A robot vacuum keeps things relatively clean and saves you the hassle of hauling out the heavy canister vacuum every time a bowl of peanuts falls on the floor. E20 is affordable and the best fit for all of your problems.