OKP Life K2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner has the most advanced, cool, and interesting features. Our house tasks have been made much easier by the introduction of these robotic vacuum cleaners and lawnmowers. These robotic lawnmowers are different from conventional, non-robotic vacuum cleaners and lawnmowers. Let’s do OKP Life K2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner review.
Robot vacuums may change the way you view housework if vacuuming is on your least favorite list of chores. Today, robot vacuums have come a long way since the first robot vacuums were introduced, and the best of them have many features, including emptying their own dustbins and responding to voice commands and gestures.
Though robotic vacuum cleaning is quite an emerging phenomenon. However, the idea of having a robot cleaning assistant at home and autonomous products to help us to do our work is nothing new to us. People have always longed for a robot companion who could assist them with cleaning and doing other home chores.
Talking about companions, pets are also true human companions, but they do come with a little problem. The pet’s hair problem. Pets’ hair is so thin and fragile that it’s often difficult to detect them on the floor, mats, carpet, and ground. To solve pets’ hair problems, many companies have introduced budget-friendly robot vacuums for detecting and cleaning them.
With so many robotic vacuum cleaners for pet hair, carpets, and hard floors out there, it is hard to choose the best one. We’ve done intensive research and have found the OKP Life K2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner as the best solution to all your problems.
OKP Life K2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Review:
Following is the ultimate and detailed review of the OKP Life K2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner:
The OKP Life K2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner comes in a small but very robust box. This box is very well packaged. The first thing you will see when opening this box is its simplicity and beauty.
The accessories that come with the system are the following:
- K2 Robotic Vacuum Device
- User Manual
- Visible HEPA Dust Box(come inside the K2 Device)
- Charging Dock
- V-shape Filter Replacement
- Remote Control
- Dual Side-brushes
- 18-month warranty card
The manufacturer takes special care in designing all its accessories and guarantees that all of its products are manufactured with high-quality material.
Key features of OKP Life K2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner :
Other key features of the OKP Life K2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner includes the following:
- K2 robotic vacuum cleaner for home pet hair is equipped with dual side-brushes, max vacuuming mode increases vacuum power to 1800Pa.
- With this amount of high-level suction power, It guarantees strong cleaning performance.
- The OKP Life K2 robotic vacuum cleaner comes with a mighty suction power to keep your home clear of dust and debris.
- With its powerful cleaning motor, the OKP Life K2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner enables you to clean up all types of debris from your floor, including clean hair, dust, pet litter, and dirt from hardwood floors medium-pile carpet. That often produces small, airborne dust particles.
- It can be a challenge to maneuver your regular vacuum into hard-to-reach spots. With the robot vacuum’s compact size, the device allows you to go into smaller spaces that are tough to get to with your regular vacuum.
- It can easily slide under low furniture or a bed to grab dust particles. Its unique side brushes get deep into corners and edges, tough spots for most regular vacuums to reach.
500ml Hepa Filter Visible Dust Box:
- The OKP Life K2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner comes with a large visible anti-spill dust box.
- The 500ml Hepa filter visible dust box storage holds more dirt per clean to reduce the frequency of emptying.
- High-efficiency dust filtration filters 99% of minute particles matter and effectively prevents dust leakage again.
OKP Life Smart app, Remote & Voice Control:
- It can be controlled by Alexa and Google Assistant
- It can be controlled with a remote.
- You are free to control your robot vacuum with voice commands and the robot vacuum can be started and controlled with the user’s own voice. So no need to get up to start the vacuum manually. Just use your voice for hands-free control with Google Assistant or Alexa, Just say, “Alexa, ask K2 to start clean.”
- You can easily control the K2 Robot Vacuum with a few taps on your OKP Life app. Thus you can use these vacuum robots to save you time and energy.
- Apart from the robotics technology in the vacuum’s design, the robot comes with the most advanced and unique navigational sensors that prevent the vacuum from plunging down the stairs or bumping into things.
- Users can even set a NO-GO area by using magnetic strips to protect valuable items and establish out-of-bounds zones such as play areas for kids or pet feeding stations.
Powerful Battery & Self Charging :
- Many robot vacuums will do one pass of a room before heading back to the charging dock. The OKP Life K2 Robot Vacuum keeps cleaning until the battery needs charging, going over different areas multiple times.
- OKP K2 robot vacuum can run for 100 minutes running time per charge, or approximately 1100 sqft.
- The robot vacuum can return to the charging dock automatically when the battery is low
- Due to its 1800mAh lithium-ion battery, the E20 vacuum cleaner can work as long as 100 minutes.
- Set to low suction power, the OKP K2 robot vacuum can last for 100 minutes before needing to recharge, that’s much longer than some more expensive models. At mid suction power, it lasts for 50-70 minutes, and at high suction power, it lasts for 30-50 minutes.
Four Cleaning Modes:
- The OKP Life K2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner comes with four interesting cleaning modes including automatic cleaning, manual cleaning, spot cleaning, and edge cleaning.
- You can easily switch between different modes and power levels as you want by using OKP Life smart app. Moreover, when it is on the carpet, it will automatically increase the suction power for a better cleaning effect.
If we summarize these points in a single list, then we can say that the mighty OKP Life K2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner s come with the following amazing features:
- Superior powerful suction power with 1800pa
- Four different cleaning modes – auto, manual, edge, and spot
- Controllable via an app for remote control
- Controllable via voice command
- Controllable via remote control
- Can be connected to Alexa and Google Assistant
- High-precision sensors
- One main brush and dual side brushes make it possible for the robot to get up close to walls and furniture to ensure no area is missed.
- Ultra-long durable battery life of 100 minutes.
- Infrared sensors prevent the vacuum from falling down stairs or bumping into things
- When the vacuum battery level is low, it automatically returns to the charging station.
- 500ml dustbin means no constant emptying. Yes, you will have to empty your unit’s container or replace its bag.
- Automatically docks and recharges
- 1800 mAh battery
- Amazon Alexa support
- Google Assistant support
- Remote Control
- Magnetic virtual walls
- Anti-drop sensors
- The wifi frequency band of 2.4 GHz
- Carpet boost
- HEPA filter traps more dust and makes cleaning out the robot easy
- Four different cleaning modes for custom cleaning sessions
- 100-minute cleaning session on low-powered for continuous super cleaning
- 18 months warranty
- Takes some time to connect the OKP Life K2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner to the wifi
Tips to remember:
Following tips should be kept in mind while buying a robot vacuum cleaner:
- Home Survey: The very first thing which you have got to do is to survey your home. You need to check that Is there hardwood or carpet in your house? How thick are carpets? How many levels does your home have? Do you have pets that shed a lot? Does your cat kick her litter out of the box? These are factors to consider when shopping around for a robot vacuum for the first time.
- Budget: Robot vacuums’ prices vary widely. You can spend less than $200 or more than $1,000.
- App Control: The newest robot vacuums in the market function with the help of apps that make it easier to control and schedule cleanings. Many models map your home and allow you to clean specific areas with just a single tap on the app.
- Suction Power: Some robot vacuums clean better than others. Not all robot vacuums have the same suction and cleaning power. Some are better at picking up pet hair from carpets, while others might perform better on the hardwood.
Above mentioned tips are just preliminary guidelines for buying a robot vacuum for the first time. One must keep in mind different other factors and features too.
The OKP Life K2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner is one of the best vacuum cleaners. We have robots doing it all. Cars that drive themselves, drones that navigate the sky, and robot vacuums that find their way around furniture. A robot vacuum keeps things relatively clean and saves you the hassle of hauling out the heavy canister vacuum every time a bowl of peanuts falls on the floor. The OKP Life K2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner is affordable and the best fit for all of your problems.