Vacuum cleaners are an essential item for cleaning your home especially if it is carpeted. Recently, technology has made us something better. That is the robot vacuum. You don’t need to worry much about the cleaning of your house because the robot will be performing all the functions by itself. You can just schedule the cleaning time, it will navigate the map of your house and get it clean. No dirt or dust will stay away from the eye of your robot vacuum and it will just take all your worries away. Today, we will be talking about the Ecovacs Deebot m88.
This Ecovacs Deebot m88 review will give you a complete detail depending on its price, performance, and quality. We will get to know if this is the best robot vacuum for you or not depending on your preferences and budget.
Ecovacs Deebot M88 Description
Looking at the price tag, we can say that it is a kid-ranged robot vacuum compared to other options in the market. It’s 3.5 inches high and 13.4 inches wide with 7.05 pounds weight. The creators have made it specifically for both carpeted and empty floors to make it adjustable in all homes. There is a proper cleaning system with 3 stages that allows it to sweep, lift, and vacuum the floors. We can say it is the first option that allowed both mopping and vacuuming to allow ultimate cleaning. You can attach a mop with the vacuum cleaner, it can be dry or wet, depending on your preference.
- Aggressive and versatile robot vacuum with dual brushes and the ability to get into small spaces.
- It has 4 functions.
- It comes with great smart features.
- 90 minutes long battery timing.
- Automatic return to the charging dock.
- Instead of a Li-ion battery, it has a NiMH battery without any battery memory.
- Not the best edge detection features.
What Makes it Special?
This Ecovacs Deebot m88 vacuum cleaner is the first-ever vacuum cleaner launched with the combination of vacuuming and mopping. There is a list of devices created to clone the idea but this one stays on top. We think it is a great idea to initiate as it makes the work easier. A vacuum that has to take a round of your whole house can now not just perform vacuum but can also mop your floors. You can use either wet or dry mop. It is up to you, use it just the way you like it. The Ecovacs Deebot M88 is one of the best robot vacuums in the market. The navigation is not the best so you can use Roomba virtual wall battery to keep it in place.
About EcoVacs Deebot Manufacturer
Ecovacs Robotics is a company that was started in 1998 in China by the head of Qian Dongqi. This company has been excelling in producing improved design, with proper research and thus the development is huge. They sell robotic equipment including robots to clean the floors, window cleaning robots called WinBot, shopping assistant robot, and mobile air purifier robot. The produce the best robot vacuums for pet hair.
Four Functions of Ecovacs Deebot m88
This Ecovacs Deebot m88 review has all the details about the vacuum. There is a great feature of this vacuum that we absolutely love. This vacuum cleaner has multiple cleaning modes that you can change without much effort.
- There is an Auto mode that allows you to set a schedule on the Deebot app and leave the robot to do its thing. When the time comes, the vacuum will itself move around and make your house neat and clean.
- The second Room Mode allows the vacuum to clean 1 room at a time. The walls of the room will work as an initial boundary to keep the vacuum from moving to other rooms when you don’t want them to be cleaned.
- The third mode is the Edge Mode. This mode makes the vacuum cleaner to hug close to the walls and get into really small places and areas hard to get. This way the dort stick into the edges will be removed and the house will be really clean. The perimeter of the room will be absolutely neat because of this feature and it will give a wider look to your overall room.
- The last but not the least Spot Mode makes the vacuum cleaner to clean one spot by giving full attention to one area. It is great if you have a spill and want the vacuum to deal with it.