DJ1 Phantom Drone Video Recorder
The DJ1 Phantom 2 Quadcopter may be a bundle from DJI allowing you to capture stabilized aerial video and photos with a GoPro HERO4 action camera. When talking about its tech – this Drone is comparable to Sphero SRK
Real Flight at Your Fingertips. See what the camera sees and lose yourself in picture quality – so good it’ll make you desire to be in the sky yourself.
The DJI Phantom 2 retains the Phantom’s fast setup and straightforward control layout in order that you will be making professional-quality aerial videos in only minutes.
- Fun flying by itself or even better with a GoPro to record the action
- The latest DJI Phantom 2 comes with the new remote controller, new propulsion system and new compass
- The Zen muse H4-3D gimbal is included in this bundle and requires installation and calibration using the downloadable DJI gimbal software
- A GoPro camera is not included; please purchase a GoPro Hero4 Black Edition to utilize the camera stabilization features of the gimbal.
- Gimbal Stabilizes GoPro HERO4
- Capture Exciting Aerial Footage
- Updated Transmitter with Gimbal Control
- More Efficient Motors, ESC, and Props
- Smart Battery Lasts Up to 25 Minutes
- GPS-Based Autopilot with Return to Home
- Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC)
- Beginner and Advanced Flight Modes
- LED Indicators + Low Voltage Protection
- Assistant Software for Windows and OS X
- Ready-to- Fly drone with multifunctional Quad-rotor system
- Self-tightening propeller
- Flight time: 25 minutes & Smart battery
- Battery replacement easy
- Customized H3-2D & H3-3D Gimbal support
- Advanced power management
- Stable hovering and precision flight
- Auto Return-to-Home & Landing features
- Video downlink support
- Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) – great for getting the perfect shot or when in sticky situations
- CAN-Bus Expansion Module for communication
- No camera included
This DJI assistant 2 for phantom isn’t for those that are trying to find something which will perform aerial acrobatics. The DJI Phantom 2 is more for those curious about the amazing aerial footage you’ll experience.
Because it’s so good during this department, many of us are fooled by its speed and have crashed their DJI assistant 2 for phantom, not braking on time. It’s truly a filming drone – that’s why it’s got the additional air time than a number of the opposite drones on the market.
The DJI Phantom 2 vision plus the battery is superbly long-lasting. This is often a 5200mAh high capacity, high performance, Lithium-Polymer battery. It allows the Phantom 2 to remain up within the air for 25 minutes – unlikely to seek out far better than that!
It’s a reliable battery and safe. With its integrated battery compartment, you’re ready to change the battery in just seconds. This drone could fly as high as around half-hour on one charge.
The maximum levels are 500m and its speed id 15 per meters. The Phantom 2 battery is superbly long-lasting. This is often a 5200mAh high capacity, high performance, Lithium-Polymer battery.
It allows the DJI Phantom 2 vision plus to stay up within the air for 25 minutes – unlikely to hunt out much better than that! It’s a reliable battery and safe. With its integrated battery compartment, you’re able to charge the battery in only seconds. This drone could fly as high as around half-hour on one charge.
No-Fly- Zone (NFZ): It allows you not to fly in locations where you shouldn’t fly, e.g. airport zones. A very useful feature.
CAN-BUS port on the landing skids: This feature allows you to add more gadgets to your drone. Like for example the iOSD mini-module or the Waypoint System.
- Gimbal control dial
- Trainer port, allowing you to connect the remote to the computer
- Built-in rechargeable LiPo battery,
- Battery level LED indicators
- Throttle-locking feature. It holds the throttle stick in place when descending
- The new remote control is only compatible with the Phantom 2
- Flight performance and flight modes
Intelligence Orientation Control:
It is designed to assist make flying more intuitive. Nominally, the yaw control will allow the Quadcopter to rotate continuously, which may quickly become confusing if you lose track of which way is “front”.
Suddenly your controls can get involved, where pressing right causes the craft to maneuver left and pressing forward causes it to move backward.
Intelligent Orientation Control prevents this from happening, keeping the “tail” of the Quadcopter pointed roughly toward the pilot in the least times. To enable this feature you’ll get to use the Phantom 2 Assistant Software.
LED status Indicator:
The LED status light on the rear struts of the Phantom 2 provides you with various feedback also as warnings. Colors alternate between green, amber, and red and may either be flashing or solid.
These messages offer you valuable information like whether the GPS system is correctly calibrated, warning you the battery is getting low, or telling you the remote’s signal is out of range.
Easy to Setup:
Simply mount the gimbal to your DJI Phantom 2 vision plus flight platform, attach your camera, and you’re able to fly. Your H4-3D gimbal is calibrated and pre-programmed to work right out of the box. Also, Holy Stone is one of the industry leaders with a reputation for producing high-performance quadcopters.