The hectic and tiresome era of using a mop and a bucket is long gone. The process is manual and therefore very tiresome. Why struggle when you can effortlessly clean your floor using robot mops? Find the best robot mop for your floor to easily keep it spotlessly clean.
There are a lot of excellent and trashy brands of robot mops in the market. This makes it difficult for you to choose the best robot mop. I have, however, made things easier for you. I have compiled detailed robot mop reviews below. Read on to have an easier time shopping for the most suitable robot mop for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Robot Mops Comparison Table 
- 2 Best Robot Mop Reviews for 2021
- 2.1 1. Roborock S5 Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner
- 2.2 Pros:
- 2.3 Cons:
- 2.4 2. iRobot Braava 380t Floor Mopping Robot
- 2.5 Pros:
- 2.6 Cons:
- 2.7 3. ILIFE V5s Pro
- 2.8 Pros:
- 2.9 Cons:
- 2.10 4. BObsweep PetHair Plus
- 2.11 Pros:
- 2.12 Cons:
- 2.13 5. iRobot Braava Jet 240 Mopping Robot
- 2.14 Pros:
- 2.15 Cons:
- 2.16 6. ECOVACS Deebot M80 Pro
- 2.17 Pros:
- 2.18 Cons:
- 2.19 7. Proscenic 790T
- 2.20 Pros:
- 2.21 Cons:
Best Robot Mops Comparison Table 
Best Robot Mop Reviews for 2021
1. Roborock S5 Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner
If you have a hardwood floor, this could be the most suitable robot mop for you. Besides, if you have a big house, look no further than this mop. This mop is most suitable for hardwood floors, but would also work effectively for all the other types of floors.
- Smart Navigation System: This robot mop has a computerized navigation system that would ensure it navigates to all corners of the rooms. The laser range sensors will scan the room to be cleaned for distance information. There are areas in your room that you may not want the robot mop to access. In such a case, you have nothing to worry about. You will feed in the distance restrictions. The information will then be computed to generate a map of the area to be cleaned. Based on the map generated by SLAM algorithms, a route will be created, to ensure the room is cleaned properly.
- Anti-collision Technology: With this mop, you can always mark obstacles to prevent it from hitting your furniture, your baby, or anything else that you value. The anti-collision sensors feature in this mop release infrared rays to detect any obstacles. If the mop detects any obstacles, it will gently touch the surface. You, therefore, don’t have to worry about scratches on surfaces, or even breaking you’re fine furniture.
- Ability to Cross over Objects Shorter than 2 cm: This ensures that all the dirt is collected from the floor. This technology enables the robot mop to clean without omissions. Better still, it is compatible with Android, IOS, AND Alexa’s voice control.
- Smart App: The Mi Home Application can be used to save the maps of the rooms, setting restricted areas, spot cleaning, and direction control, and even customize the cleaning process.
- Sweeping and Mopping: The sweeping feature increases wind, which in turn collects all dirt from the floor to the mop’s bin. The mopping system is designed to collect all streaks from the floor, leaving the floor clean, dry with no streaks or water stains.
- Strong Suction and Moderate Suction: This feature allows you to switch the suction strength, depending on the kind of floor, be it a carpet, tiles, or wood.
- One Hundred Fifty Minutes of Continuous Working: It has an Ultra-high 5200mAh battery capacity. This is suitable for a multi-room or a big house. In case the battery runs low, you can recharge it, and resume from where you had reached on the cleaning map.
- Thoroughly cleans the floor without omission
- Gentle on the floor and furniture
- Works correctly even with minimal supervision
- Works effectively on all types of floors
- Compatible with other smart applications that enhance its workability
- 12-month warranty
- Can’t save maps for different levels, it’s, therefore, a little unsuitable for houses with several stories
I would recommend this robot mop to anyone who has a big house and doesn’t mind spending a few extra bucks for a high-end product. It is however worth the money, thanks to its exemplary features. Besides, it’s the best robot vacuum and mop combo.
2. iRobot Braava 380t Floor Mopping Robot
If you are looking for a Roomba mop and sweep combination in one device, then this could be the ideal device for you. During mopping, it doesn’t produce too much noise. It is able to identify the areas it has attended to and those it needs to attend to.
That’s why it is a good choice for anyone with a house measuring up to 1000 square feet.
- Mop and Sweep: The sweep feature utilizes wind to collect dust particles, dirt, and pets’ fur into the mop’s bin. The mop system uses a thin layer of water to clean the floor. The mop system leaves the floor sparkling clean and dry.
- Long Battery Life: This robot mop can go for 90 minutes before the battery runs low. It is, therefore, suitable for larger rooms.
- Water Reservoir that Dishes out Water: The reservoir sprays out water that dumps the cloth that does the moping. This design makes it ideal for cleaning hard floors such as cement, tiles, and linoleum. It is also ideal for hardwood floors because the reservoir can be filled with wood polishing paint.
- Sensors that Detect Obstacles: It will therefore gently touch on furniture and any obstacles as it cleans around them.
- Works quietly
- Cleans spotlessly
- Senses obstacles
- Allows for the painting of wooden floors
- It’s slow compared to other robot mops
- The delicate reservoir that may start leaking during the cleaning process
This is an excellent robot mop. It leaves the room sparkling clean. I would recommend it to people who work from home, due to the tranquillity. This robot mop costs half the price of most robot mops, despite having excellent performance. However, if you have a lot of obstacles, for example, an island table in your kitchen, you may need to move the obstacles constantly.
3. ILIFE V5s Pro
- Four Cleaning Modes: These cleaning modes allow you to shift from one to another, depending on your cleaning needs. The Auto-Clean mode randomly cleans a flat surface, a floor that is not so dirty. The second mode is the spot clean-deep cleaning mode. This mode is designed for cleaning a special dirty area, for instance, a place with food smudges. The edge clean is meant for cleaning along the wall sides.
- Dry Vacuuming and Mopping: To sweep the floor, install the dustbin, and remove the mop holder. The vacuuming mode picks up dust, food debris, and animal fur into the dustbin. For wet mopping, install the mop holder. The smart water reservoir will ensure your floor is properly cleaned.
- 140-minute Battery Duration: The robot mop would continuously run for 140 minutes when fully charged. This would be suitable if you have a big house, or while cleaning an uneven floor.
- Capability to Clean under Low Furniture: The low profile feature allows this robot mop to clean under the beds and sofas. This feature and the edge cleaning feature will leave your floor spotless.
- Smart Sensors: The sensors can detect any obstacles while the mop navigates your room. You, therefore, do not have to worry about scratching or destroying your furniture.
- Long battery life
- Spotlessly cleans dirt
- Vacuum cleaner and wet mop in one device
- Works well around obstacles
- Self-rescue technology for uneven floors
- Needs supervision while cleaning stairs
This is the best robot mop for laminate floors, wooden floors, and tiled floors. The price is pocket-friendly compared to most of the robot mops in this list. To achieve a sparkling clean floor, I would recommend that you first vacuum clean it, and then wet mop it. Clean the dustbin and mop holder after every cleaning. Replace the filter monthly.
4. BObsweep PetHair Plus
When I think of a robot mop that needs little supervision, this specific one comes to my mind. A lot of robot mops in the market have trouble collecting pet hair. This specific one will work excellently in collecting pet hair to the dustbin.
- Mop, Sweep, and Vacuuming: Finding an effective 3-in-1 robot mop is not usually a walk in the park. I would highly recommend this one in case you are searching for a 3-in-1 robot mop.
- Huge Dustbin: This robot mop comes with an 1100 ml dustbin. This huge dustbin accommodates more dirt, unlike the regular dustbins, which are often around 500ml.
- Extra-long Brush: This feature allows the mop to cover a large surface in just one sweep. This quickens the cleaning process.
- Dual Filter: This feature makes it possible to capture the tiniest particles of dirt and pet hair. These tiny particles are captured and collected into the dustbin.
- Remote Control for stress-free Controlling: This robot mop is super easy to operate. It comes with a remote that lets you control its navigation, leaving out the restricted areas. The remote allows you to schedule automatic cleaning for up to 7 days. Besides, the display screen allows you to efficiently perform any cleaning operations with ease.
- Auto-recharge: This feature redirects the robot mop back to its charging point once the battery starts running low.
- Sensors: The sensors keep the robot mops away from stairs, furniture, and any other obstacles.
- Easy to operate
- Allows for scheduling of future cleaning
- Gentle on furniture and other obstacles
- 2-year warranty
- Remote control for easier control
- Mopping and vacuuming features in one
- Clear display screen
- Collects even the tiniest dirt particles
- Operating it with a remote can be hectic especially if you want to attend to other tasks
I would highly recommend this robot mop to anyone with pets in their household. Collecting pet hair from surfaces is usually trouble for most robot mops. Fortunately, this robot collects even the tiniest particles leaving your floor flawless. Despite the price is slightly higher than other robot mops, this is worth it because most robot mops are incapable of collecting pet hair.
5. iRobot Braava Jet 240 Mopping Robot
If you are looking for a robot mop that mops and sweeps hard floors, this could be an ideal choice for you. iRobot will work well for hard floors such as tiled floors, wooden, stone, and laminate floors. Despite having excellent features, this robot mop is pocket-friendly.
- Ability to Clean and Navigate Small Spaces: It will clean bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, and any other small space in your home. It will access all the difficult-to-reach areas in your house, such as below the beds and sinks.
- Different Cleaning Modes: Choose a cleaning mode that suits your cleaning needs. Choose wet mopping, dry sweeping, and damp sweeping. The robot mop automatically shifts cleaning modes depending on the jet pad type. For better results, use dry sweeping mode to collect debris before wet mopping. The automatic mode makes it easier to clean your floor.
- Precision Jet Spray: This technology allows thorough cleaning of your floor by loosening all stains, smudges, and dirt. It will clean dried smudges and stains. The precision jet technology is functional in wet sweeping mode and wet mopping mode.
- Eject Button: All you have to do is press the eject button to discard the dirt in the trash. You don’t have to touch the already collected trash.
- Built-in Virtual Mode: It allows you to restrict the navigation of the robot mop. All you have to do is create an invisible boundary to keep it in the areas it is required to clean. This robot mop works gently along with furniture and any obstacles. You don’t have to worry about scratches or cracks along with the furniture.
- Easy to use
- Different and automatic cleaning modes
- Accesses ‘inaccessible’ areas
- Gentle on obstacles
- Pretty quiet
- Has trouble cleaning dips of wooden floors
This is one of the best robot mops for all kinds of hard floors. I love the fact that it navigates to the most inaccessible places. It will clean all your ‘small rooms’ perfectly. You will have sparkling bathrooms and toilets.
6. ECOVACS Deebot M80 Pro
I love this robot mop because it is super easy to control. It is compatible with various applications that allow you to control it. Ecovacs robot mop has unique features that would thoroughly clean your floor. Despite being excellent at its performance, it is still affordable.
- Smart Applications: This robot mop supports applications such as Alexa’s voice control and smartphone app controls. You can stop or start the cleaning process by just Alexa’s voice. You can use the ECOVACS mobile phone app to schedule cleaning solutions, monitor accessory status, and cleaning modes.
- 5-stage Cleaning System: These stages ensure that your floor is perfectly clean. The detachable deep-clean brush-roll, mop, and powerful suction multiply the cleaning power.
- 500 ml Anti-spill Dustbin: This unique design of trash is suitable for more extended cleaning sessions and accommodation of more dirt. You don’t have to worry about having to empty the bin in the middle of the cleaning session. The air filtration system prevents the spillage of already collected dirt during the cleaning session.
- Advanced Auto-clean Navigation: The system controls the movement of the robot mop within the room. The robot mop comes with an anti-collision sensors feature. You, therefore, don’t have to worry about it knocking your fine furniture or even pets. It will sense any obstacles and gently clean the area around them.
- Working Duration: When fully charged, this robot mop will clean your house for a straight 110 minutes before the battery runs low. The battery fully charges for between 4 and 5 hours. It also supports auto-charging.
- Helix Brush Roll: They boost the cleaning capability of this robot mop. This detachable robot mop removes any dirt on rugs. It clears debris, dust, and hair from the carpet.
- Compatibility with apple and android
- One-year warranty
- Easy to use
- Anti-spill technology
- Detects obstacles
- Thoroughly clean the floor
- Edge cleaning modes collect dirt from inaccessible areas
- Suitable for different hard floors, and a carpet
- You have to reschedule cleaning in case your battery runs low
I would recommend this robot cleaner if you always have your pets all over your place, especially on the carpet. The rolling brush will pick up the dirt from the fluffy rug.
7. Proscenic 790T
Last update on 2022-05-17 at 08:24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API