Samsung robot vacuum cleaners are one of the simplest cleaners that are tested. It has a fairly high price but it’s good at cleaning. With a compatible remote and voice control capabilities. Also, it’s easy to use.
Table Of Content
Samsung Electronics R7070:
The Samsung Powerbot R7070 counts on both counts, with powerful suction and an intelligent camera-based navigation system.
It automatically adjusts suction power supported flooring, deftly maneuvers around objects, and simply traverses various surface types.
It cleans exceptionally well, works with both Alexa and Google Assistant, and integrates fully with the remainder of Samsung’s connected home suite.
- 40x More Suction Power – Delivers 40x more powerful cleaning on all floor types when compared to a conventional robot vacuum with a circular design
- Self Clean Brush automatically detangles and removes pet hair that collects around the brush
- Edge Clean Master – An innovative rubber blade that extends out to clean hard to reach areas like corners and along the edges of the wall.
- Visionary Mapping and Full View Sensor 2. 0 – On-board camera and multiple sensors create the ideal cleaning path for multi-room cleaning while avoiding obstacles along the way. The coverage map shows you where POWERbot has cleaned.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity allows you to remotely control your robot vacuum on your smartphone** or through voice-enabled devices such as Bixby, Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant
- Delivers 40x more powerful cleaning on all floor types in comparison to a standard robot vacuum with a circular design.
- The onboard camera and multiple sensors create the perfect cleaning path for multi-room cleaning while avoiding obstacles along the way. Coverage map shows you where POWERbot has cleaned
- Wi-Fi Connectivity allows you to remotely control your robot vacuum on your smartphone* or through voice-enabled devices like Bixby, Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- An innovative rubber blade that extends bent clean hard to succeed in areas like corners and along the sides of the wall.
- Automatically detangles and removes pet hair that collects around the brush.
- Large wheels move smoothly over obstacles, transitioning from hard floors to carpet with ease.
- The wide brush cleans larger areas more efficiently.
- Automatically detects surface types to pick the perfect suction power.
- Powerful suction.
- Flat edge works well in tight spaces.
- Manual steering option.
- Smart navigation over different floor types.
- App control.
- Middling battery life.
- Wi-Fi features aren’t utilized well.
- The app crashed often and frequently needed to reconnect in testing.
- Alexa integration is unreliable.
Samsung Electronics R7065:
Samsung’s Powerbot R7065 is one of the few robot vacuums that really seems like a robot. With its upward-facing camera eye, alphanumeric display, and humanoid head shape, it really gives you the sense you’re outsourcing your labor.
Controlling this vacuum is very easy as once it’s automated.
- Wi-Fi connectivity control your robot vacuum with your smartphone via Samsung SmartThings or voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- CycloneForce technology maintains consistent power with less clogging
- Easy pass wheels move smoothly over obstacles
- Combo brush picks up hair with fewer tangles
- Intelligent power control automatically detects surface types and optimizes suction power
- Schedule cleaning time when it’s convenient for you40X More powerful suction – powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results
- Edge clean master – Captures debris trapped in corners and edges of the wall
- Visionary mapping plus and full view sensor 2.0 – create an optimal cleaning path and avoids an obstacle
- Indicates the vacuum’s ability to get rid of surface debris from a bare vinyl floor.
- A composite score that has run time, clearance under furniture, obstacle and entrapment avoidance, and skill to return to the charging base.
- Mapping Plus navigation system and FullView Sensor 2.0 for developing cleaning paths and avoiding obstacles, respectively
- Cliff sensor to avoid falling downstairs
- EasyPass wheels for a smooth transition from hard floor to carpets
- Samsung Smart Home app allows you to regulate the robot vacuum and provides a coverage map
- The brush width is 11.37 inches
- Special rubber blade for cleaning wall edges and corners
- Auto recharge
- Compatible with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- The suction power of Samsung robot vacuum cleaner unit is noticeably stronger (40x) compared to any other robotic vacuum cleaner
- The R7040 cleans pet hair much better than the others with its specially designed combo brush
- This robot vacuum intelligently matches suction power to the surface for better cleaning performance
- The build quality and materials used are top-notch
- The sensors on the model I used was faulty and later I found similar complaints from other customers too
- It’s a decent option for small rooms, but not the right option for larger rooms or houses
- The unit frequently gets stuck during my experiments at home
Samsung Electronics R7040:
The Samsung POWERbot R7040 has great automation features because it features a smart pathing feature that uses a camera to trace itself. If it’s done cleaning an area and still has battery life left, it starts cleaning the space for a second time until it runs out of battery.
It’s decent performance on bare floors because it picks up most debris but it struggles on the carpet, so this is not ideal if you’ve got any carpet reception.
Its dirt compartment is little, even for a robot vacuum, and therefore the battery doesn’t last the longest either. It’s an honest build quality with tons of parts that require maintenance but luckily, there are virtually no recurring costs.
The following Samsung POWERbot R7040 review provides insights into the specs and features of an entry-level robot vacuum from Samsung R-series. The gadget is notable for its great and adjustable suction power. The device maps the space and follows a path to form sure it hits all the dirt.
- Works with Alexa
- Visionary Mapping Plus
- FullView Sensor 2.0
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Edge Clean Master
The suction of the Samsung POWERbot R7040 is sweet that’s why the vacuum picks up everything it goes over, including fine dust and dirt. This model features a selection of three speeds for the motor to regulate the facility, including a turbo setting to reinforce it if necessary. Though, one should note that those settings drain the battery faster.
Once the battery is on the brink of being empty, the R7040 finds its way back to the charging dock with none help. confirm the bottom is on A level surface and not positioned where the bot’s wheels will find yourself on a tile grout line.
It handles multiple rooms well. Besides, the spot clean feature allows that specialize in a particular area, either physically moving the unit or driving it via remote to the world of interest and hitting the Spot Clean button. CycloneForce Technology prevents the device from clogging and allows saving stable suction power during the cleaning cycle.
- Uses a camera to locate itself in the room.
- A disappointing performance on carpets.
- Not easy to maintain.
Samsung POWERbot SR2AJ9040W:
This Samsung Powerbot SR2AJ9040W With ten times more suction power than any basic vacuum, this is often the simplest Samsung Power bot robotic vacuum which will pack up your entire floor within no time. The cleaning results are going to be optimal and up-to the mark of you cleaning the house yourself.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- 10X more suction power* – Powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results. Cleaning Speed 12.6 inch/sec. Dust Capacity 0.7 Litre
- Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView Sensor – Creates an optimal cleaning path and avoids obstacles
- Wi-Fi Connectivity – Remotely control your robot vacuum with your smartphone via Smart Home or Samsung Connect, or voice control with Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant
- CycloneForce Technology – More consistent power with less clogging
- Easy Pass Wheels – Large wheels move smoothly over obstacles
Every feature during this Samsung Powerbot Robotic Vacuum is meant and incorporated to offer you a robotic cleaner that does it all for you. The days more suction power source will assist you to clean even the toughest of spots and quickly otherwise. You roughly get a cleaning speed of 12.6 inch/sec which is commendable and is feasible due to its size.
Most robotic vacuums are disc-like and little but this one is large enough to hide the optimum area and not too big to be bulky. Its dust capacity is additionally great as you’ll have almost a liter of dust captured directly which helps the vacuum to run continuously.
It is designed to make its own path while cleaning and to avoid obstacles that are feasible due to the visionary mapping function incorporated in it alongside a full view sensor. Both of them combined, detect obstacles, and lay down a map for the vacuum to maneuver on.
- Powerful suction
- Easy to control
- A little heavy
Samsung POWERbot R9350 vacuum robot:
The Samsung POWERbot R9350 Robot brought professional care to your house. This best Samsung robot vacuum is specially designed to wash the entire home, by recharging and resuming until the task is completed.
This Samsung powerboat turbo robot vacuum gives an honest performance by using new technologies and is taller than other robotics.
You may also be interested in knowing about iRobot Roomba 671 Vacuum Cleaner
- CycloneForce Technology
- 70X more suction power
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Google Assistant compatible
The POWERbot Samsung features a strong Cyclone Force system that makes strong centrifugal forces. This separates dust and dirt into an outer chamber to take care of suction power longer with limited clogging of filters.
Samsung R9350 vacuum also automatically transits from hard floors to most carpet and door thresholds with ease to supply the proper sort of cleaning action counting on the sort of surface it’s on.
The Combo Brush of this Samsung cyclone force vacuum wont to devour pet hair with fewer tangles. Its rotating motion greatly helps loosen trapped dirt, and suction across the whole brush hence provides pick-up dust from end to finish.
Moreover, you’ll download the app and hook up with your home WIFI. You’ll also use a smartphone or tablet to possess the simplest possible experience with it.
- Automatically recharges and resumes
- Full view sensor
- Easy pass wheels
- Multi-surface cleaning
- Large dustbin
- Auto docking
- The setting was a bit clumsy
- Too expensive